Continuing on in my series on MongoDB and Python, this article continues to explore the Python MongoDB toolkit Ming, this time looking at an alternative, declarative syntax for schema definition. If you're just getting started with MongoDB, you might want to read the previous articles in the series first:
- Getting Started with MongoDB and Python
- Moving Along With PyMongo
- GridFS: The MongoDB Filesystem
- Aggregation in MongoDB (Part 1)
- MongoDB's New Aggregation Framework
- Schema Maintenance with Ming and MongoDB
And now that you're all caught up, let's take a look at that declarative syntax....